Consider becoming a Sponsor of WAPJ, it’s EASY!!!
We have affordable packages to fit your budget. Please send questions or comments about becoming a sponsor to firstname.lastname@example.org or call general manager John Ramsey at 860-841-0564 for additional information.
PROUD SPONSORS OF WAPJ RADIO
- Torrington Savings Bank – Offering banking services at seven area locations. com
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital – in Torrington at 540 Litchfield Street. On the Web at org
- The Cove Cottage Books and Gifts – 585 Bantam Road, Litchfield. Offering a selection of vinyl records, CDs, books, pottery, jewelry and more. 860/484-2176.
- The I.B. and Zena H. Temkin Foundation
- Nutmeg Conservatory for the Arts – Located at 58 Main St. in Torrington; a private, non-profit classical ballet school with training programs for talented and gifted students. On the web at org
- Torrington Ford Lincoln – Serving the Torrington area for over 30 years. They’re located at 1355 East Main Street and on the web at com
- T&M Builders – Builders of homes in Torrington and throughout the region. On the Web at com
- Adams Roofing, Siding, Windows and Gutters – your exterior home professionals. Dave is available at 860/201-3067 for your estimate.
- TDI – Torrington Distributors Inc is proud to support local community radio station WAPJ
- Community Health & Wellness Center of Greater Torrington – A local health partner providing comprehensive, integrated medical, dental, behavioral health, ophthalmology and nutritional services with locations in Torrington and Winsted. org and on Facebook.
Individual show sponsors
Miscellaneous Morning Show
- Brooker Memorial – serving children in Northwest Connecticut with childcare, pediatric dentistry and therapy programs for 100 years. 860/489-1328 and on the web at org
- Alternative Employment, Inc. – 883 Main St. Torrington, 860/489-1463, working with area employers to find talent that is right for their staffing needs.
- Torrington’s New Brunswick Flea Market – 601 Migeon Ave. Open every weekend offering goods of all kinds. On the web at com.
- Franklin Print Company – 48 Main Street, Torrington, 860/496-9516. For all your printing needs. On the web at thefranklinprint.com
The Feel Good Show
- Five Points Gallery – 33 Main Street, Torrington
Doo-Wop and Pop
Down On The Corner
- Susan B. Anthony Project -Providing crisis and support services for victims of domestic violence and sexual assault. Their 24-hours crisis line is: 860.482.7133